Monday, October 08, 2007

Happy 21st Celebration (part 1) 28/09/07

Hihi. School have ben busy and hectic and the lazy me just couldnt motivate myself to blog these days. Anyway, just a summary of my series of 21st bday celebration.

My mum finds throwing a party too much a hassle, so she suggested having just a family celebration while i celebrate with my friends on my own. So, my first 21st B'day celebration was on 28/09/07, Jumbo Restuarant at Serangoon Country Club with my family and relatives. Let pictures do the talking.




Here's the 10 course meal we had for 2 tables:
Chilli Crab
Donut with seafood paste (youtiao)
Crispy baby squids
Fried prawns with cereal
Venison (Hot plate)
Briased E-fu Noodles (shou mian)
mini buns (for chilli crab)
Steamed Seabass (fish)
Kangkong with sambal
Homemade Steamed beancurd (which consists of beancurd with mushrooms and its costs like $42?)
Drinks and all.

Total: amount not to be disclosed but it costs more than $500 bucks.
Sorry guys, I am not comfortable with putting up too many of my family photos. if you want, can ask me for the hardcopy for viewing. =)
Reversible---signing off.

No comments: