Sunday, November 11, 2007

21st Presents

Well, to end off my updates of my 21st Bday celebrations, here are some presents I have received apart from ang baos from my relatives and family.
My golden key from my parents! lol
A pair of watch from my uncle and aunt. It didnt appeal to me initially but now I like this best!

Another pair of watch. A diesel watch from another aunt and cousin. But its too loose, haven find a day to make the adjustments.
An apple gift card worth $150 from Mike and Eric. Used it to get a Ipod Nano with a top up of $98. Its slim and sleek. One word, Nice. Thank you both!!

Some gifts from my friends in school. Includes a bag, some funny accesories, 2 caps, one from Quiksilver while the other one is personalised with my name. Not forgetting my favourite orange Adidas jacket from Jason. Thank you all, esp Jason! I know it came at a high price, not only monetary but at other costs as well.

Lastly, a Nike Polo Tee from Shao Wei. =)

Reversible---signing off @ My Presents!!!

No comments: